Manage my Writings
MANAGE WRITINGS ON PORTL
As a PORTL creator, you have the ability to manage Writings from the Manage menu. Here you will find options to Edit, Delete or View your writings.
EDITING A WRITING
- To edit a Writing visit your PORTL Studio and click on MANAGE. Then click on WRITINGS from the Manage Menu.
- Now click Edit to update the Writing details:
- Writing Cover -This image will be your Writings Cover. Suggested size is 960 pixels wide by 540 pixels tall at 72 dpi. Suggested image formats include JPG or PNG.
- Writing Title – This will be the name featured in your Writings Listings page and on the Writing page.
- Channel – Choose the Channel that your Writing will be displayed within.
- Category – Choose a Category that best matches your Writing, if you don’t see one that fits please choose “Other”. If you would like to suggest a new category, please use this feedback form (LINK HERE)
- Tags – Using Tags help members search for your Writing. Each Blog is limited to three tags. Be creative, but also think about what search terms will help members find your Writing based on your tags.
- Description – Your Writing Description can be as long or short as you like. The Description box includes rich text features like bolding and italics, as well as media embeds including video and photos.
- Visibility Settings – This setting determines whether your Writing is available to all PORTL members or to your Subscribers Only.
3. Now click PUBLISH to activate your Writing or SAVE AS DRAFT to Publish at another time.