Create a Video
VIDEOS ON PORTL
As a PORTL creator, you have the ability to share On Demand Videos with members and/or subscribers.
(For Live Stream Videos please visit our Create Events section.)
CREATING A VIDEO
- Fill out the Channel details on the Create Channel page
- Video Name – this will be the name featured in our Video Listings page and on the Video Detail page. Please create a name that is unique and succinctly describes the content of your video.
- Channel – choose the Channel that your video will be displayed within
- Category – choose a Category that best matches your video, if you don’t see one that fits please choose “Other”. If you would like to suggest a new category, please use this feedback form (LINK HERE)
- Tags – Using Tags help members search for your content. Each Video is limited to three tags. Be creative, but also think about what search terms will help members find your Video based on your tags.
- Description – Please be concise in your Video description. This information will help you be discovered in searches and will allow members and subscribers to
- Visibility Settings – this setting determines whether your Channel and its content are available to all PORTL members or to your Subscribers Only.
- Now click SAVE to activate your Video